Schema name in Java EE app server datasource configuration?

От
Тема Schema name in Java EE app server datasource configuration?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello,
I'm trying to configure a PostgreSQL data source at WebSphere Application Server.
I defined a custom JDBC provider type and data source based on the following description: https://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/head/ds-cpds.html

Now I need to specify a schema name in addition to all of that, but that isn't documented there. I know there's a connection property currentSchema, however is it possible to configure it for the JEE data source? I may try some trial & error attempts to configure it somehow, but perhaps you know how to do it properly right from the start?

And in such case it would be useful to add it to the documentation.

Best regards.
Petr